What is the Oregon State Alumni Association Orange and Black Club?
The Orange and Black Club is a level of membership within the Alumni Association membership program. This is a great option for OSU football fans. OBC members pitch in a little extra and get some additional benefits such as those listed below.
What are the benefits of the OBC Club?
- Entry into our exclusive Orange and Black Club area at home tailgaters
- Opportunity to purchase season meal passes and guest meal passes for all home tailgates in the exclusive Orange and Black Club
- Access to a private VIP room
- Designated cocktail server during pre-game activities
- Big screen TV to enjoy pre-game shows and other televised games
- Fun, family friendly games
- Crowd-pleasing, convenient meals served by Valley Catering (additional charge)
- Across the street from east gates of Reser Stadium
- 10% discount on all Beaver gear at the OSU Beaver Store booth at the alumni center or MU
- Special Bonus: yearly Orange and Black club gift
How do I become a member of the Orange and Black Club?
Memberships can be purchased at the Oregon State Alumni Offices, located on the 2nd floor of the CH2M HILL Alumni Center, Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm or call our toll-free number 1-877-678-2837 and talk to one of our Membership representatives. You can also join online here.
How much does it cost to be a member?
Membership is available for purchase on an annual basis (12 months).
$110 Individual Orange and Black Club
$135 Joint Orange and Black Club
this annual membership you will receive a membership card, access to
the OBC tailgater and access to all the membership benefits that are
available to annual and life Alumni Association members.
Why should I join?
Get valuable benefits (online services and member benefits and discounts). New benefits are always being added to meet the needs of our members.
What is an Orange and Black Club member card and how do I get one?
Your Orange and Black Club card will be sent to you within a short time after purchasing your membership. Replacement cards can be obtained by calling 877-OStater (877-678-2837) and talking to a Membership Services representative.
Can I join the Orange and Black Club if I’m not a graduate of Oregon State?
Yes! Membership in the Oregon State Alumni Association is open to everyone including alumni, faculty, staff, parents, fans, advocates, donors, and community members – anyone with an interest in supporting the Alumni Association and Oregon State University are all encouraged to join. Joint membership is available to spouse/partners residing at the same mailing address. If you have questions regarding a membership, please call the OSU Alumni Association at 1-877-OSTATER (678-2837). One of our Membership Representatives will be happy to answer your questions or you can send us an email at OSUalum@oregonstate.edu.