What is the Oregon State Alumni Association Orange and Black Club?
The Orange and Black Club is a level of membership within the Alumni Association membership program. This is a great option for OSU football fans. OBC members pitch in a little extra and get some additional benefits such as those listed below.
What are the benefits of the OSUAA's Orange and Black Club membership?
- Entry into our exclusive VIP tailgater room at home tailgaters
- Opportunity to purchase buffet meals for all home tailgates in the exclusive VIP room
- Designated cocktail server during pregame activities
- Big screen TV to enjoy pregame shows and other televised games
- Across the street from east gates of Reser Stadium
- 10 percent discount on all regularly-priced Beaver gear at the OSU Beaver Store booth at the alumni center, in-store (Corvallis, Portland, Keizer and Clackamas) and online.
- Special Bonus: yearly Orange and Black Club gift
How do I become a member of the Orange and Black Club?
Call our toll-free number 877-O-STATER (1-877-678-2837) or join online.
How much does it cost to be a member?
Membership is available for purchase on an annual basis (12 months).
$110 Individual Orange and Black Club
$135 Joint Orange and Black Club
this annual membership you will receive a membership card, access to
the OBC tailgaters and access to all the membership benefits that are
available to annual alumni association members.
Can I join the Orange and Black Club if I’m not a graduate of Oregon State?
Yes! Membership in the Oregon State Alumni Association is open to everyone including alumni, faculty, staff, parents, fans, advocates, donors and community members – anyone with an interest in supporting the Alumni Association and Oregon State University are encouraged to join. Joint membership is available to spouse/partners residing at the same mailing address. If you have questions regarding a membership, please call the OSU Alumni Association at 877-O-STATER (877-678-2837)or send us an email at OSUalum@oregonstate.edu.