Becoming a member of the OSU Alumni Association is a great way to become involved in the life of the university. Our members make possible many important programs for students, alumni and faculty.
Remember - you don't have to be an OSU graduate to join - all friends, fans, faculty, parents and supporters are welcome!
This is our bread-and-butter membership. Annual members who renew each year are the backbone of the OSU Alumni Association, support OSU and receive all our regular benefits
. We have individual and joint membership options, as well as discounts for recent OSU graduates.
||Recent Graduate Annual (graduated within last 5 years)
Become an annual member by joining today!
Orange and Black Club
This is a great option for OSU football fans. OBC members pitch in a little extra and get some additional benefits such as those listed below.
- Entry into our exclusive Orange and Black Club area at home tailgaters
- Opportunity to purchase season meal passes and guest meal passes for all home tailgates in the exclusive Orange and Black Club
- Access to a private VIP room
- Designated cocktail server during pre-game activities
- Big screen TV to enjoy pre-game shows and other televised games
- Fun, family friendly games
- Crowd-pleasing, convenient meals served by Valley Catering (additional charge)
- Across the street from east gates of Reser Stadium
- 10% discount on all Beaver gear at the OSU Beaver Store booth at the alumni center or MU
- Special Bonus: Yearly Orange and Black club gift
|Orange & Black Club Annual
Become an Orange and Black Club member by joining today!
Make a lifelong commitment to support OSU. Payment plans* are available and we offer discounts for recent grads and alumni and friends who are 65 or older.
*Please call the OSUAA office at 1-877-OSTATER for payment plan details.
|65 & Older or Recent Graduate Life (graduated w/in last 5 years)
Become a life member by joining today!
DID YOU KNOW?
The above OSUAA memberships are 100% tax deductible! (Please check with your tax consultant for full details.)