Becoming a member of the OSU Alumni Association is a great way to get involved in the life of the university. Our members make possible many important programs for students, alumni and faculty.
Remember - you don't have to be an OSU graduate to join - all friends, fans, faculty, parents and supporters are welcome!
Joint memberships are available to spouse and domestic partners that reside at the same mailing address.
Once you join or renew, look for your membership packet in the mail within 10 business days. If you do not receive it within that time frame, contact us to check the status at email@example.com.
Orange and Black Club Membership
This is a great option for OSU football fans. Orange and Black Club (OBC) members pitch in a little extra and get some great additional benefits such as those listed below.
Orange and Black Club
- Access to our exclusive VIP area at home tailgaters
- Opportunity to bring two guests with you into the VIP area
- Opportunity to purchase crowd-pleasing, convenient buffet meals served by Valley Catering (additional charge) for all home tailgaters in the exclusive VIP room
- Designated cocktail server during pregame activities
- Big screen TV to enjoy pregame shows and other televised games
- Across the street from east gates of Reser Stadium
- 10 percent discount on all regularly-priced Beaver gear in all Beaver Store locations (Corvallis, Portland, Keizer and Clackamas) including the booth at the alumni center during home games and online
- Special Bonus: yearly Orange and Black Club gift
- Access to all other regular membership benefits
Become an Orange and Black Club member by joining today!
This is our bread-and-butter membership. Annual members who renew each year are the backbone of the OSU Alumni Association, support OSU and receive all our regular benefits
. We have individual and joint membership options, as well as discounts for recent OSU graduates.
Recent Graduate Annual (graduated within last 5 years)
Become an annual member by joining today
Portland Business Roundtable Membership
Network with other business professionals in the Portland area at our luncheons. A Portland BRT membership includes an annual OSUAA membership and all its benefits. A reduced BRT membership rate is available for life members. More information about this membership can be found on the Portland Business Roundtable page
Did you know?
The above OSUAA memberships are 100 percent tax deductible! (Please check with your tax consultant for full details.)